How to Become a Student Entrepreneur
What Do You Like to Do? Do You Have a Great Idea?
- Identify the Right Business for you
- Can I Make Money
Research Your Idea for the Following Reasons:
- Is There a Need?
- Can You Make Money?
- Who is My Competition?
- What Can I Do to Make it Better?
Develop a Plan
- Create Different Ways to Go About Selling Your Product or Ideas
- Figure Out How Much it Will Eventually Cost You to Start a Business
- Where is the Money Coming From?
- Evaluate Your Skills, Knowledge and Goals
Know the Market
Create a Budget
Create a Support Team
- Get Your Friends to Help You Scale
- Friends Can Help Where You Lack Strength
Marketing You & Not Your Business
- Be Good at What You Do Particularly Seeking Capital
- Be at the Top of Your Game; Most Investors See You & Not Your Product
- Be Prepared to Be Challenged
- Be a Leader
Connect with Other Business Owners
- Remember You Are Not Alone
- Seek a Mentor